Last Updated: April 14, 2020
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Personal Information we receive from you.
The personal information that we collect from you is:
- your name
- postal address
- email address
- phone number
- other identifiable information you directly submit through our Site
Information about you that we receive from others.
We may receive information about you from other sources, which have collected and transferred your information to us with your explicit consent. We may add this information to the information we collect through this Site.
Automatically collected information.
Upon your visit to our Site, we may automatically collect information about you and your computer such as:
- information about your computer operating system type,
- browser type, browser language,
- the Site you visited before browsing to our Site,
- pages you viewed,
- how long you spent on a page,
- access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Usually the information that we collect automatically is statistical data and cannot be used to identify you as an individual. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a Site. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- to process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for as long as you use our Site and services. You have the right to request that your personal information is permanently removed from our system and database at any time by sending a request to: email@example.com. Such request will be accommodated within 30 days.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information upon your explicit consent with third parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to this Policy and their privacy policies.
- We may share anonymized personal information without your explicit consent upon sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets due to merger or acquisition. Additionally we also reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties if required by a court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request. We may also disclose your personal information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Creator Cash and/our users, customers, agents or others.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Creator Cash is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
- We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations;
- Areas of our Site that collect personal data use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption or other types of encryption;
- Creator Cash backs up all client data in multiple data centers within Google Cloud Services, enabling speedy recovery in case of a disaster;
- Whenever possible we will make sure we anonymize or pseudonymise all personal or related data (not including names and e-mail addresses).
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site,
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to 'opt-out.' If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
Additionally you can opt out of many of the platforms and service providers that facilitate online interest-based advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer education and opt-out page, at http://www.aboutads.info/.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits the users of this Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 1061 Market St #508, San Francisco, CA 94103.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13
This Site is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information received from a child under 13, please sent an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: 1061 Market St #508, San Francisco, CA 94103.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13
You can revoke access at any time via the Google security settings page found here.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time in our sole discretion. We will keep you informed of any amendments that we make to this Policy. All modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on the Site. Please check back from time to time to review our Policy.
1061 Market St #508
San Francisco, CA 94103